Please read the rules carefully before attending the event. They are an important part of the experience and will ensure every visitor’s peace of mind. Don’t hesitate to ask your nearest steward, security guard or volunteer about anything you are interested in during the event.
- Doors open both days promptly at 10:00am and close at 8:00pm.
- Multiple entries and exits are prohibited before 1:00 pm on Saturday and before 12:00 noon on Sunday. This restriction is to ensure that everyone has a smooth entry into the first hours of the event. After these hours on both days, exit and entry will be permitted for the appropriate wristband holders.
- No food or beverages of any kind may be brought in. A food and beverage area will be available throughout the festival.
- You are allowed to bring in water in containers up to 500 ml per person.
- Bringing in weapons is prohibited.
- No pets are allowed.
- Bringing in sharp and/or bulky items is only allowed after a thorough safety check of the items. Please cooperate during the checks. If security asks you to leave an item at the entrance, storage will be provided until you leave.
- Bringing in real or cosplay weapons made of metal is prohibited, as well as any massive or heavy weapons that could injure a visitor if carried or brandished. For permission to bring in such props, please contact the stewards.
- Entry with large rucksacks or bags is only permitted after a thorough check. Please cooperate during the check.
- The distribution of promotional flyers and other advertising materials, surveys or questionnaires in the area during the festival is prohibited without the express written consent of the Aniventure Comic Con organizers.
- Keep your personal belongings secure and do not leave them unattended. If you accidentally lose something, seek assistance from the teams working the entrance or stewards and security around the halls. If you find a lost item, please hand it in at the INFO booth located between Hall 2 and Hall 3.
- It is the responsibility of every visitor to keep the event area clean and to dispose of waste in the designated areas.
- Keep quiet during the AMV screenings, panels, lectures and cosplay show. This will allow you to fully enjoy the program. Persons creating a commotion and disrupting the show and/or audience will be asked to leave the room.
- Damaged, lost, or stolen items from the festival inventory, halls, or booths will be charged to those found in violation. Each of the halls is equipped with surveillance cameras.
- It is mandatory to cooperate with law enforcement and the security company upon entry, and as needed during the festival. Security, as well as members of the organizing and volunteer staff, have the right to refuse to let you into the festival or ask you to leave for the following reasons:
- lack of a valid wristband;
- disturbing the order in the halls and obstructing the events;
- detection of theft or attempted theft;
- Aggressive behaviour;
In any of the above cases the organisers are not liable for compensation of any nature.
It is important to inform yourself of the position of the medical teams as soon as you enter so that you are prepared in case of need.
The rules can be changed at any time without the organisers being obliged to inform. Keep an eye on the page regularly.
We wish you an enjoyable ANIVENTURE COMIC CON!