Star Wars Cosplay
Aniventure Comic Con
Star Wars Cosplay Contest 2023 Rules
1. To be considered for the Awards Ceremony, all contestants must wear valid Star Wars costumes and sign up with our jury members, within scheduled sign-up hours.
2. Contestants will only be able to register ONE costume each.
3. Purchased costumes & pieces are allowed in the contest.
- 1st place
- 2nd place
- 3rd place
- Honorable mentions
4. Contestants sign-up by presenting themselves in costume, at the 501st booth, during the designated registration hours, and speaking to one of our Contest Jury members.
5. Our Contest Jury members will be:
- Dyana Smythe Cosplay
- HProps Design & Cosplay
- Alfheim Cosplay
6. Contest schedule
The contest registration period will span both weekend days, with the winners being announced on Sunday, during the Awards Ceremony.
- Sign-ups 13:30 – 15:00, 17:00-18:00
- Sign-ups 10:30 – 12:00
- Awards Ceremony - 15:00 at Stage Asia
7. Extra info
- Feel free to speak to any of the 501st or Rebel Legion members at the booth, and if they can’t answer directly, they will be sure to direct you to someone who can.
- Contestants are not obliged to wear their Saturday sign-up costumes for the Sunday Awards Ceremony, but the effort is appreciated, as we will be having group photos with everyone, both during and at the end of the Awards Ceremony. A different, yet still Star Wars costume, is also appreciated.
- Please do not try to convince Jury members to register you on the spot, if you meet them throughout the convention. You may ask, and exceptions may be made for emergencies, but please understand if it cannot be done.