Dear K-pop groups, this year Aniventure is inviting you again to show the audiance what you are capable of! The participation is not as contest, but rather a huge dance show, which will make everyone jump up and dance with you. K-pop dances are getting more and more popular among Bulgarian fans and the show last year was in front of a full hall. We will be waiting for you again, so we can make everyone stand up and shout!
To be allowed to participate there are few simple requirements. This is what you need to do in order to participate in the K-pop Show of Aniventure 2017:
1. The time of the song/mix must not exceed 5 minutes.
2. There is no limit as to how many members a group can have, but it is best not to have above 15.
3. The musical file should be MP3 format with parameters 44 kHz/192 kbps as minimum. It should be sent by 27.8.2017.
4. It is possible to show an image or clip during the dances if you want. If you would like to use an image it should be JPEG format and be minimum 1024x768 in size. If you want to use a clip - AVI, MP4, MPEG minimal resolution 1024x768. They should be sent by 27.8.2017.
5. In order to register a group representative should send until 27.8.2017. to
the following information:
- Two names of each participant;
- Link to the Facebook profile of the group representative;
- MP3 file with the music of the dance;
- Video recording of the dance* – it is preferable to send your participation form before the deadline, and after that it is possible to send additionally the video recording of the dance.
*All members of the group should be present in the video of the dance. The record should be without cuts and editing – a performance without interruptions. There is no restriction for the quality of the video or where the record is done, the only necessary thing is that all participants are visible and the music is loud enough to hear. There are also no special requirements on how you can be dressed when doing the video record ( if you are planning special performance costumes you do not need to wear them for the video ). The video should be sent as an attachment or as a link from a website. The camera should be placed in the centre in front of the group when recording.
6. The groups will be informed up to 3 days after 27.8.2017 if they accepted to participate in the event. The only actual restriction for taking part is the time for K-pop show in the program of Aniventure. If the total time of all groups that have registered exceeds the time of the show – only the best groups will be selected to participate.
8. Club NAKAMA keeps the right to change these rules without announcement. They are published on the site of the event and each participant is obligated to read them. Registering for participation in the K-pop dances of Aniventure 2017 is a written agreement with the rules.
9. By registering for participation in the K-pop dances of Aniventure 2017 the group is agreeing to be recorded and photographed and those materials can be used by NAKAMA for advertisement purposes.