NadiaSK has been into cosplay since 2004 and has won over 50 prestigious awards. She lives in Italy and has made numerous cosplays from anime, manga, games and comics. A small list of the awards she has won so far is:
- She was the Italian representative at World Cosplay Summit 2008 dressed as Lia de Beaumont from the anime and manga Chevalier d'Eon.
- In March 2011, she won third place in the Cosplay World Masters international contest in Lisbon dressed as Touhaku from the card game Sengokushi Taisen.
- In the same competition the following year, she won first place as Alice from Scissors Crown series by illustrator Thores Shibamoto.
- She was in the Italian Team at the European Cosplay Gathering 2012 and won third place.
- She was the European Solo Representative in Brazil at World Cosplay Master 2012 and won third place with Inphyy from N3.
- In 2014 she was again the Italian representative at World Cosplay Summit dresses as Sora from Kaleido Star and she won the 2nd place and Best Performance Award.
- In 2016 she won the 2nd place at international contest in Monaco with Mulan from Disney and this summer she will be in Italian Team at the European Cosplay Gathering 2016.
NadiaSK has also appeared in many magazines such as Cosmode, Cosmoplay and CosplayGen. MTV USA has made a short movie about her life, called "NadiaSK", and has been aired in Europe and Japan. She has worked for companies such as Ubisoft, Gainax and Blizzard. In facebook she has over 130 000 followers!
NadiaSK will be part of our international cosplay jury and will also have her own stand, where you can meet her and get autographs. She will also hold a panel about her cosplay on stage, where she will tell us more interesting details!