Are you ready to assemble the best action video that will blow away the audience? Or a drama that can make the manliest heart beat? A comedy that will have everyone rolling on the ground with laughter or the wildest clip that leave us breathless? Whichever you choose, Aniventure is the placee for your AMVs!
Le Wild Category
1. There must be at least three clips in each category. If there aren't enough entries, the AMVs will be distributed in the other categories.
2. Each contestant can participate with three AMVs altogether but not in the same category. No more than two AMVs from one contestant can be in one category. MEP AMVs are allowed to participate and one of the creators ( chosen as a person in charge ) must send the video.
3. It is strongly advised not to use footage from other existing AMVs. In case there is footage used from other AMVs this must be noted in the registration form and also with concent of the original creator.
4. There are no limitations of the length of the AMVs, but the judges will decide if they are allowed to be projected to the public on the day of the festival.
5. Each AMV must include at least 70% anime or footage from Japanese video games .
6. The AMV must not contain inscriptions, watermarks or captions which are not related to Aniventure or the creator himself. This includes text or logos from televisions, other contests and events.
7. Atatched here you will find banners for Aniventure, that each contestant may insert as an intro to his AMV together with the AMV’s name. The banners can be edited in any style the contestant wishes. The intro must not be longer than 5 seconds.
Inserting the banners is not mandatory and will not boost the AMVs chanes of winning if it is inserted.
8. Hentai materials ARE NOT allowed. Materials with high levels of violence or gore will be judged by the jury if they are suitable to be shown on screen.
9. The AMVs must not include subtitles, unless the creator has purposely put them in the AMV.
10. The AMV must be created after September 2015.
11. FORBIDDEN file formats are: FLV, OGM, SWF, 3GP, WMV, MKV, VOB, DV.
12. Audio stream quality – minimum 44.1kHz, minimum 192kbps.
13. Minimum picture size – 640x480 (4:3) or 640x360 (16:9). Max - 1920х1080.
14. Frames per second – minimum 23.97fps, maximum 30 fps.
15. Maximum size of the file 500 MB.
By entering the contest with one or more AMV’s the contestant agrees to the following rules:
Personal name and surname, nickname of the participant:
Facebook profile ( link )
Link for the AMV*
Adress and Contact details (e-mail)
* We do not accept links for AMV's from Youtube, Vimeo, Daily Motion etc.! Please send links for direct download i.e. from Google Drive, Dropbox and other upload sites that maintain the original format of the video.
II. The AMV, in the exact form that it is sent, can be used by club Nakama to be projected at other events organized by the club after Aniventure 2016, without asking permission of the creator. The club is obligated not to change in any way the AMV and to display information on the nickname of the creator, unless specified otherwise in the registration form.
III. After the festivals has ended all AMVs entered in the contest will be uploaded to a torrent tracker for the viewers to download. If the creator does not want his AMV to be included he has to specifically inform us when sending his form to participate. All such requests must be made before the deadline for registering.
IV. Together with the uploaded AMV’s will also be provided information such as the nickname of the creator, which song is used and which animes are used. Phones, emails, addresses and any personal information will not be disclosed to the public. All participants must note in the registration form if there is any other information they do not want announced. All such requests must be made before the deadline for registering.
V. The time set for the showing of the videos to the public is an hour and a half. Because of this time limit the jury will make a preliminary selection of the best AMVs to be sown to the public. Those which do not qualify to be projected to the public will be uploaded together with all other AMVs after the end of the contest.
VI. If the AMV does not comply with some of the rules the creator will be informed in the shortest period possible to make the necessary changes and to resend his AMV. This will have to be done before the deadline ends. Otherwise the AMV will not be allowed to participate.
We urge the AMV creators to attend the festival and be present for the announcing of the winners and awards, but naturally for those who are out of the country and are unable to attend club Nakama will send the awards at our expense.
All AMVs must be submitted by the 26th of August 2016!