If you are a fan of video editing, synchrone and music - this is the right place for you! Be ready to pussh your computers to the limit, because the best AMV's will be shonw on the big screen at Aniventure 2014!
Le Wild Category – any amv’s that do not fit in the above categories
Special: “K-Pop” (All sent videos in other categories that correspond to this topic will participate in this category as well. Also videos sent specially for this category will participate as well.)
1. There must be at least three clips in each category. If there aren't enough entries, the AMVs will be distributed in the other categories.
2. Each contestant can participate with three AMVs altogether but not in the same category. No more than two AMVs from one contestant can be in one category.
3. There are no limitations on the length of the AMVs, but the judges will decide if they are allowed to be projected to the public on the day of the festival.
4. The AMV must include at least 70% anime or clips from Japanese video games .
5. The AMV can’t contain inscriptions or captions which are not related to Aniventure 2014 or the creator himself.
6. Hentai materials or materials with high levels of violence, subtitles or watermarks ARE NOT allowed.
7. The AMVs must not include subtitles, unless the creator has purposely put them in the AMV
8. The AMV must be created after September 2013.
9. FORBIDDEN file formats are: FLV, OGM, SWF, 3GP, WMV, MKV, VOB, DV.
10. Audio stream quality – minimum 44.1kHz, minimum 192kbps.
11. Maximum size of the file 500 MB.
By entering the contest, the participant agrees to the following rules:
Link for the AMV*
Contact details (e-mail):
* We do not accept AMV's uploaded to Youtube, Vbox7, Vimeo, etc.! Please send direct links to download i.e. from a-m-v.org or other download sites.
II. The AMV, in the exact form that it is sent, can be used by club Nakama to be projected at other events organized by the club after Aniventure 2014, without asking permission of the creator. The club is obligated not to change in any way the AMV and to display information on the nickname of the creator.
III. After the festivals has ended all AMVs entered in the contest will be uploaded to a torrent tracker for the viewers to download. If the creator does not want his AMV to be included he has to specifically inform us when sending his form to participate. This has to be noted before the deadline of the contest.
IV. Together with the uploaded AMV’s will also be provided information such as the nickname of the creator, which song is used and which animes are used. Phones, emails, addresses and any personal information will not be disclosed to the public.
V. The time set for the showing of the videos to the public is an hour and a half. Because of this time limit the jury will make a preliminary selection of the best AMS to be sown to the public. Those which do not qualify to be projected to the public will be uploaded together with all other AMVs after the end of the contest.
VI. If the AMV does not comply with some of the rules the creator will be informed in the shortest period possible to make the necessary changes and to resend his AMV. This will have to be done before the deadline ends. Otherwise the AMV will not be allowed to participate.
We urge the AMV creators to attend the festival and be present for the announcing of the winners and awards, but naturally for those who are out of the country and are unable to attend club Nakama will send the awards at our expense.